The Haines 320 model offers accommodation for 6 in two private en-suite cabins and the saloon.
Accommodation provided is unsurpassed in similar craft of this size. Great upper deck steering position with folding screen option reducing air draft for low bridges.
- Award-winning six-berth aft cabin cruiser
- Family friendly motor cruiser
- Island double berth to forward cabin (option of V-berths)
- Aft cabin with large double berth and en-suite toilet / shower
- Two toilet / shower compartments
- Single shaft drive diesel
- Suitable for river and estuary use
- Choice of interior timber finishes
- Amount of accommodation unsurpassed in boats of this size
- Wide non-slip decks
- GRP bathing platform with steps to aft deck seating
- Optional folding curved screen
- Optional additional lower helm position
- Speeds to 9kts
- RCD Category C
|Overall Length||32ft 0in||9.75m|
|Air Draft (with optional rotating screens lowered)||8ft 4in||2.54m|
|Air Draft (to top of standard fixed screens)||9ft 2in||2.79m|
Forward Cabin – Island double berth with drawers below (option of twin v-berths), GRP storage box below berth, port and starboard side hanging lockers. Full length shelves either side of berth.
Forward Toilet & Shower – To port with toilet to holding tank, composite work surface with ceramic counter top basin and mixer tap, cupboard below, shower and all shower / toilet fittings.
Galley – To starboard with composite work surface, 3-burner gas hob, oven/grill and pots/pans locker below. Twin sinks with mixer tap and cupboard under, outboard under deck cupboards, eye-level locker on aft bulkhead, storage box below top saloon / galley step.
Saloon – Corner seat to port (option of lower helm position), U-shaped settee to starboard converting to double with drawer storage below, full length cupboards with shelves, hardwood steps with stainless steel supports to aft deck and a freestanding hi/low table.
Aft Cabin – Large double berth to starboard with drawers below, full length shelf outboard, portside wardrobe and dressing table with drawers below.
Aft En-suite Toilet & Shower – Toilet to holding tank, composite work surface with ceramic counter top basin and mixer tap, cupboard below, shower and all shower / toilet fittings.
Decks – Helm to port, dash with full engine instruments, navigators seat, gas and deck storage lockers with cushions, pushpit rails with dodgers, cabin roof rails, transom steps with teak treads to GRP bathing platform and swim ladder below.
Enquire about this Boat
Phone: (057) 915 1112